My friend Britta took these pics of Harrison son son son son son son son....at her daughter Ally's second birthday party. Speaking of birthday parties...we had a crazy busy weekend. It was great though. I went to the Mercy Me concert at American Airlines center on Friday. I was SOOO excited to go. There were 4 Christian bands playing there and I couldn't wait to go and hear some fab music with some fab friends. They only sold tickets at the door so when we got there, we had to wait in line for about 30 or 40 minutes. By the time we got inside, EVERY seat in the AA center was taken. No joke. People were standing to watch the show. We couldn't even find a place to stand. We walked and walked and walked. Finally, I just bought some nachos, a pretzel, and a Diet Dr. Pepper to drown my sorrows. I left without hearing any of the concert! Then, on Saturday we had 2 birthday parties to go to. Jensen's at Pump it Up in the morning. Ally's at the park in the afternoon. We had a great time at both! (oh and so did the kids!) Then, we went to dinner with friends last night. This morning we went to Sunday School, lunch with friends, and then to the park for our church's Easter Egg Hunt. It was nice but super duper windy. Leyton made it out with about 2 eggs. :) Too many big kids who had a better eye for them. (and faster legs) Luckily, some friends gave him some eggs they brought from home. In fact, he ate so much candy that he was on a sugar rush for the rest of the day! Both boys have been in bed since 6 though! It was a great weekend...with the fam and some wonderful friends!
p.s. Leyton is doing his whole "shy" act these days...that is why we don't have pics of him on here!
2 comments:
drew is super shy lately too! sorry I missed your call tonight, we were cathing up on shows!
Did I send you any photos of Leyton? I have some of him, too. Good ones.
--Britta
Post a Comment