Here's a pic of Leyton before school this morning. He was in a rather chipper mood...especially because the Easter Bunny had stopped by his room in the middle of the night last night. I went in to get him this morning and told him to check under his pillow. He found a Dora Easter Egg Hunt DVD. He screamed like a school girl, "Open it!" I think it was just the excitement of something being under his pillow. We were almost to the bottom of the stairs before he exclaimed that he was heading back up to check under his other pillow! Thanks to good ol' Peter Cottontail, Leyton has been full of sugar/energy this week. The bunny has left a trail of eggs outside his room for Leyton to wake up to every morning. I am just now trying to figure out how to let Leyton down gently that this will not be happening next week too!
Oh and yesterday Leyton told me that his toe hurt. He took off his shoe and was examining his foot. He let me know that his toe was indeed broken and that it needed a kiss. I kissed it. He then told me that he needed batteries. I asked him what for..."My broken toe needs batteries!" Duh, mommy!
2 comments:
how fun that you have celebrated Easter all week...I feel like a slacker now!
He looks like such a big boy in that photo!
Post a Comment