Here are the rules:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture.
2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture.
3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Ok...I was tempted to act like another picture was the 6th one. (but I decided to be honest instead!) Not much of a story behind this one. It is just one of the 5 million pictures I have taken of Leyton. BUT...look at the scar AND scrape on the little guy's face. This wasn't long after his first big accident. He had crawled over to the fireplace and banged the glass with his little hand. It shattered...and when I say shattered...I MEAN SHATTERED EVERYWHERE!! There was a pile of glass in front of him that he fell into. If you have never seen someone cut their face, it would amaze you at the blood that pours out! When I say amaze, I mean scare you to death at all the blood that pours out! Luckily my mom and sis were in town and my husband hadn't left for work yet because I GOONED out. I acted ridiculous. I ran to the staricase and threw myself on the stairs. I would like to think I would have reacted more appropriately if I was alone with him. Russell scooped him up and took a shower with him to get the broken glass off of him. We then took him to the pedi who sent us to a plastic surgeon at Cook's Childrens in Ft. Worth. A few stitches later...all was good. I thought for sure his entire face was an open wound with the amount of blood that I saw. My mother's exact words were "Get yourself together...and welcome to motherhood."

Okay...the four I tag are--
1. Katie Mott
2. Jen
3. Beth
4. Rachael
2 comments:
WOW!What a story about your "tagged pic". I cannot even believe it marsha!! seriously cannot believe it. i would FLIP FLIP FLIP out probably worse than you did. I will definitely do your blog game...just need to get on my other computer tomorrow! i need to consolidate my computers!! it's annoying. thanks for your comments on my blog!! you're so sweet! i just love the blogging world!
I totally remember this story. Your mom told me one day at the drs. office - all of the details of you throwing yourself on the stairs, running up and down the hall and throwing yourself on the bed - if I remember correctly. And that she told you to get a grip. You guys make me laugh - I am addicted to your blog - keep up the good work!! Talk to you soon. Sonia
Post a Comment