Sunday, April 26, 2009

Scares and Screams

We've all been scared while camping, right? Yes. I have been scared of rodents, snakes, scary serial killers....well, Leyton is no different. You see, Leyton and his cousin Janie loved playing in Grandpa Dan's camper. Janie would hide behind a plastic storage container and pop up to say something to Leyton. He would scream every time. He was truly scared, but he couldn't stop going back in. (kinda like watching a scary movie between your fingers) This time he was requesting Russell to go with him. You can sense his nervousness all the way into the camper. (note him fidgeting with his fingers)

The funniest part to me is that he knew she was behind there....that scream cracks me up! ...and the second scream cracks me up even harder! Hardly a serial killer...or even a rodent, but still pretty darn scary in Leyton's world!

2 comments:

Katie Mott said...

Oh MARSHA!! What a string of posts!!! These are soooo great!! I am in love with the video!! Leyton's little voice is so darn precious..."Come on daddy" I could cry!! And Russell seems like SUCH a sweet daddy! "Come on buddy, I'll go with you!". Too sweet. By the way - just so you know - my husband took my 6 MONTH old Blake on a fourwheeler for the first time. Yup...no lie. I was PISSED!! But now Im a little over it and they go all the time...I literally think they go about 1 mph!! Totally safe...but it's still a freakin' four-wheeler!! UGH! Gotta love those boys and their toys. These are such great posts!! I love every word and you are hilarious!! As always...hilarious!!

Rachael said...

awww, that video is cute. Leyton is such a cutie pie! I miss him, it has been tooo long since we have gotten to hang out with our kiddos!