Name: Harrison McKinney Roberts
Age: 7 months
Interests: I enjoy a good meal, playing with my dancing bear, going on long rides in my stroller, putting just about anything in my mouth, playing with my mommy's face, a good belly laugh, sitting up to play, scooting around my play mat, watching my brother play, getting sneak peeks of my brother's movies, snuggling, and basically just enjoying life!
Things I dislike: I'm overall a pretty happy guy...hmmmmm. I guess I would say it bothers me when someone takes something out of my hand, when I can't get to a toy I want, or when my brother rolls me over when I wanna just stay put.
Things I like: I like so many things. I will just tell you my favorites. I like eating real bananas, playing with my brother, playing peek a boo, and doing airplane with my mommy. Oh, and I love to sleep with my lovie and pacifier.
What I am looking for: someone who will pay attention to me and maybe even let me poke their face.
If you are interested, please send my mommy a message and we can set up a future play date.
7 HAPPY MONTHS with our precious son, Harrison!
3 comments:
I have the perfect playmate for Harrison! If only we lived closer. He is so adorable Marsha. We can't wait to meet him and Trinity can't wait to grab his face and let him grab hers! LOL
you can grab our faces buddy, let's play!
Luke and Ally are interested. Although Alexandra won't let you mess with her face. Or take her toys.
Post a Comment