Saturday, April 18, 2009

Six Flags Fun

Today Russell and I took the boys to Six Flags. I hunted for the camera before we left and I cannot find it anywhere, so I had to buy the million dollar pictures that they take of us around the park. BUT...I am technologically challenged (is that a word?) so I don't know how to get those on my blog. Basically what I am telling you is that you just have to take my word that we were there today, and imagine how cute Leyton was while posing with Bugs Bunny. Speaking of posing with Bugs, Leyton AMAZED me at how well he did with all of the characters. He walked right up to them, hugged them, gave them five, and posed for a picture. He isn't even that nice to humans. He is shy with any new person he comes across, so I wouldn't have expected that reaction to the random furry guys running around Six Flags. (especially because he has no idea who Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny is...sad, I know) ANYWAY...we loved our adventure today. We didn't know if Leyton would be good with riding the rides...especially because he didn't even want to sit on the horse to ride the carousel. I made him (great mom, I know) and he ended up loving it (just as I expected). So...he was golden after that. He rode everything he could ride. He even rode the one that goes pretty high up in the air and dips down repeatedly. Every time the ride was about to start, Leyton would tell them to "put the coin in." (like we do on the rides outside of restaraunts or in malls) We ran around so much that my poor guy was exhausted by the time we left. He was alseep within 2 minutes of leaving the park...drooling everywhere. It really was fun for all of us...Harrison even rode a few rides himself. (train, carousel, and the cave ride) It was a really good day with my hubs and my little guys.

No comments: