Monday, April 20, 2009

Snuggle Bugs!

Today was one of those days. One of those days where I just could not get enough of my kids. One of those days that I could not stop kissing their little heads. One of those days where I wonder what I did to deserve them. I spent Harrison's naptime snuggling with Leyton on the couch. He laid in my arms...with his Chex Mix in a little tupperware bowl--watching Dora, of course. He would reach over his shoulder and feed me bites of his snack. AWWW, how sweet. Chex Mix is his favorite and he is sharing it with me. Then after about the 5th bite, I noticed he was giving me the long little bland crackers only....that TOOT! He is giving me the one piece that he doesn't like! He is taking all the good stuff!!! I was happy though to lay with my little bug boy.

Then, during Leyton's naptime, I kept Harrison up with me and we snuggled in my bed. We had a staring contest. That rat-a-tat always wins. It was so nice to just spend some one on one time with each of them...not doing anything at all except enjoying their cuteness.

No comments: