Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mommy...I'm a Baby!



Kristin and her boys came to play this week. Jensen and Leyton were upstairs in the playroom when I hear them yelling down "We are babies." After a while, we went up to check on what was going on. The two boys had crawled into Harrison's crib together. How did they get in there, you ask?





They pushed the laundry basket up to the crib to give them that extra umph, of course!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

hilarious! tell them not to spread the secret to my Drew who still sleeps and naps in a CRIB!

Katie Mott said...

This is HILARIOUS!! They are such geniuses! Where did you get that "Harrison" sign above his crib? Don't tell me you made it - although I wouldn't put it past your creativity! I really like it! Oh! And I am assuming that this is Kristin JENSEN's boy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that his name is her maiden name! LOVE IT!