Happy Easter! We had a great time here with the fam. We woke up with a candy trail leading the boys to their Easter baskets. Following a hearty breakfast of Peeps and jellybeans. Then, we enjoyed multiple Easter egg hunts. Oh...and breaking the pumpkin pinata! (yeah, we know it's Easter) We stuffed our faces with some yummy yummy seafood courtesy of my sister's in-laws. mmmmm---good stuff! Then we ate more candy. Stuffed our faces with cheeseburgers this evening. AND.....ATE MORE CANDY! Even the dog ate candy today and got sick. I vow to never....I repeat never, put another Cadbury mini egg in my mouth as long as I live. :)
p.s. don't our little "Honey Bunnies" look thrilled in the family photo at the bottom? I truly believe that I would have better luck winning the lotto than getting a pic where we all are smiling or at least looking at the camera!
3 comments:
The pumpkin pinatå is the best!!!
OHHH, Marsha - Cadberry Mini Eggs are the devil... my goodness... I count down the days until Easter candy is put on the shelves so that I can find that purple bag of goodness ... and then I count the days until Easter is over so that I can stop eating them... LOVE the mini eggs... :) xoxo
Dog? You have a dog?
Post a Comment