is Leyton's newest nickname. We like to give out nicknames, I guess.
"Oh my golly!" is one of Leyton's newest phrases. (he gets that one from his Mimi) He says it with such expression. It's pretty cute.
He has a great sense of direction. Unlike his mother. He remembers places that we have only visited once. It's crazy to me. I get lost in the neighborhood. Yes, I am serious.
He loves reading stories with daddy at bedtime. He told me his most favorite time of day is when daddy lays in bed with him and reads him "There's A Mouse About the House."
He likes to pretend like he is his cousin. I'm his aunt. Russell is his uncle. Oh, and Harrison is his other cousin. Confused? Me too.
He has an imaginary baby named Buy-ya. He puts him to bed and makes us all be quiet so we don't wake him up. Poor Buy-ya always has to sleep in the bathroom.
He's a big helper.
He's really really kind hearted. Really he is....I'm not just saying that because I'm his mother. (I'll admit that he's a toot too!) He's just very loving and he lets us know how happy we make him. Which of course makes us so happy too!
2 comments:
Isn't it amazing what little people they've turned in to!!!!
I just LOVE reading your blog updates. They always make me laugh. Can't wait to see pics of EE really soon!!!
Post a Comment