Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Pregnancy...30 weeks--
I cannot believe that I am 30 weeks pregnant. It has flown by. Kind of. In other ways, I can't remember what it feels like to not be pregnant. I went for my 30 week appointment yesterday. I called Russell in the morning to see if he could move some meetings around so he could be there because Harrison was being a little more needy and clingy than usual. Thankfully, he was able to make it. My tummy measured right on, heartbeat good, blood pressure normal, weight gain is definitely happening....then I told him that my only concern was that I haven't been feeling her move that much. Not really much at all. In fact, I am so busy during the days that I don't really feel her at all. He thought that we should do a sonogram. We did a biophysical profile (BPP) which is a fancy word for them doing a sono to check for certain things. There is a checklist of 8 tasks that the baby needs to do in 30 minutes. Don't ask what the 8 things are...I only know a few of them. Anyway, blah blah blah. The bottom line is that she is not moving much. And that my amniotic fluid is measuring on the low side. SOO...Doc wants to see me again on Tuesday for another BPP. It is EXACTLY the same situation that I went through with Leyton. So, I am not as worried as I was last time, but I also realize that this could very well result in bedrest. (I was on bedrest for 7 weeks with Leyton and had 3 BPP's every week.) Please just keep us in your prayers...that Erin Elizabeth is growing, getting everything she needs, and that she doesn't have to make her debut any earlier than January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will be fine. You have an awesome doctor. You just need to slow down and enjoy all your time with the little ones. Bed rest with the 2 boys will be tough - but you will get lots of snuggle time! Let us know how it goes next week.
Post a Comment