Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ketchup!


I used to have a teacher that had "ketchup" days at school. She gave us a chance to catch up on all of our work. SO...today is my "ketchup" day for the blog.

-Leyton's 3rd birthday party at the park was a success. All the kiddos came in their pj's and we had donuts to celebrate Leyton's big day. Pictures coming soon.

-Harrison had his first bee sting---on his eyelid this past weekend. He was a trooper. I cry more than he does when I get stung by a bee. It was swollen, but it is looking normal now.

-Leyton got a "music box" from Keyo for his birthday. He loves it! He plays with it ALL DAY long. He puts in various cd's and sings and dances. He pretends to be Ms. Georgie who is his music teacher at school.

-He also plays with his new guitar from KK. He strums along to the music from his music box. Very cute.

-Today Letyon asked me what is in my tummy. I told him it is Erin Elizabeth. (which he is well aware of) He told me that it isn't a baby...it's a basketball. Charmer.

-Leyton loves soccer tots. Harrison loves it too even though he is playing illegally.

No comments: