Hey Marsha!! I wanted you to know that I have been THINKING AND PRAYING for you lately!! I wish I had more free time to comment but I literally scan through my special blogs so quickly there is just no time for comments these days!! I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal with Erin Elizabeth - but I'm SO glad to hear everything seems resolved already! I had to go through something similar with Mia Claire because she NEVER moved either. I think it was mostly due to having an anterior placenta (too much info?)(but I wonder if that's what you have too) and also that I couldn't pay attention to her because I was chasing Blake around. But my experience wasn't nearly as big as yours seemed to be! I'm glad it is over! I can't believe she is almost HERE!! I CANNOT wait to see her little picture!! Oh - and just so you know - I still have to correct people almost DAILY that my daughter's name is Mia Claire. Not Mia...so annoying - you're lucky you live in the south!! Southerners "get" the 2-name thing! Northerners...are just not that bright!! Or too lazy to say 2 names! HA!! Much love to you!
1 comment:
Hey Marsha!! I wanted you to know that I have been THINKING AND PRAYING for you lately!! I wish I had more free time to comment but I literally scan through my special blogs so quickly there is just no time for comments these days!! I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal with Erin Elizabeth - but I'm SO glad to hear everything seems resolved already! I had to go through something similar with Mia Claire because she NEVER moved either. I think it was mostly due to having an anterior placenta (too much info?)(but I wonder if that's what you have too) and also that I couldn't pay attention to her because I was chasing Blake around. But my experience wasn't nearly as big as yours seemed to be! I'm glad it is over! I can't believe she is almost HERE!! I CANNOT wait to see her little picture!! Oh - and just so you know - I still have to correct people almost DAILY that my daughter's name is Mia Claire. Not Mia...so annoying - you're lucky you live in the south!! Southerners "get" the 2-name thing! Northerners...are just not that bright!! Or too lazy to say 2 names! HA!! Much love to you!
Post a Comment