Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This & That...Harrison



A little bit of this & that....
-he poops every time we are out in public...not fun, but to the point now that it is comical.
-he loves kissing and hugging his brother.
-we are breaking the rules of the baby rulebook and he is still getting a bottle of milk every night...rebels. If you saw his excitement, you'd give him one too.
-he shows me his tongue, belly, and hair when we ask him too.
-any time we ask him to show us any other body part, he shows us his tongue and laughs.
-he loves to have his hair brushed.
-he says some words. A lot of them sound the same. You definitely need to be his mommy or daddy to know what he's talking about. (ah dah--all done, tha---there, ba---ball, ba--balloon, ba--bye, ba---bottle, buh--brother, dow---down, kkkkk---book, kkkkk-milk, mo--more, skkkkkk---scarecrow, mama--me, dada--dad) My favorites are all the k ones because it sounds like he is working on getting a hairball out of his throat.
-he hates getting in his pj's. I have to perform like a circus clown just to keep him from screaming and crying the whole time. It can be exhausting! :)
-I tell him to walk and he crusies off to get his walker. He doesn't really seem too interested in taking the plunge on his own.
-he is super duper sensitive. When Leyton cries, he does too. With his lip touching the ground. He bit me and I yelped and he was heartbroken. (which made me cry too) He is just really sensitive. He got it honestly...and not from his daddy.

He is so much fun. So happy. I love this age.

2 comments:

leanne.sandefer said...

I think our boys were seperated at birth!!! He's so cute :) Owen is not interested in walking yet either, his pouty lip can touch the floor and he is also uber senstive. How can you NOT give in???

Rachael said...

we gave Drew a nighttime bottle till 15 months and Camden still gets them ALL the time...oh well! I don't think they'll go to college with a bottle!