Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things To Remember---

Ok...since this blog is starting to be my way of remembering things that happen in our lives, I decided to "jot" down a few things that I wouldn't wanna forget down the road. I swear now that I never would, but who am I kidding?

1. During Erin Elizabeth's pregnancy, my only true craving has been hot chocolate.
2 Harrison's first word was bye bye (while waving) and his second word was ball. "ba"
3. Leyton calls his belly button his "button pusher" and he doesn't like us to touch it.
4. Leyton's most favorite toy is his notebook and crayon. He spends most of his day walking around the house to find clues that he can draw in his notebook. (just like Blue's Clues)
5. We have found a babysitter that we love and use often. This is the boy's first person to watch them really...besides our family members and a couple of close friends. Her name is Sabine....known to us as "Nina" and she was one of Leyton's teachers last year. (and will be Harrison's teacher in one more year!)

No comments: