He is lovable. He is squeezable. He is simply irresistible. HE IS 11 MONTHS old! (as of midnight tonight!) How in the world has it been 11 months? Really?
For his 11 month birthday...Here are the ABC's of Harrison--
A--(I'm tempted to sing "A, he's adorable...but I won't) Attention seeking. Just one of the many examples of this is how he pulls my pajama pants down every morning while I am making breakfast---just so I will look down at him and not be able to resist picking him up.
B--BOY! He loves playing with balls, being noisy---just getting into things.
C--Crazy man! He loves being chased and screams and laughs every time I'm after him.
D--Dimpled. (and not the cheeks on his face)
E--Easy going. Go with flow kind of guy.
F--Friendly. He will not even look at us when we are out to eat. He has his head on a swivel so that he can people watch. Plus, he likes the attention from strangers. (notice A)
G--Giggly. A swift glance in his direction is bound to earn you a belly laugh.
H--Happy. Kinda' goes with giggly and friendly...and easy going.
I--Imitator. He likes to do what we do. Especially his big brother.
J--Jack in the Box hatin'. His little lip starts quivering whenever the jack in the box comes out. He scrunches up his eyes before the music even starts.
K--Kicker. He kicks those legs and feet anytime he is getting dressed or his diaper changed.
L--Lip smacker. He sure can smack his lips to give the most perfect kisses.
M--Mighty Strong. Bam Bam. Freakishly strong like Monica on Friends. This kid can move furniture.
N--Needy. He likes to play but his most favorite spot is in our arms.
O--Opinionated. Veggies? Nope. Sitting him down? Not so much. A different lovie? No way!
P--Predictable. I know what he wants before he does most of the time.
Q--Quite a bully. He loves to crawl over and turn off the TV during Leyton's favorite show.
R--Rowdy. Lots of energy. Very loud. (Bam Bam)
S--Silly. He scrunches up his face and does one amazing fake laugh!
T--Tough. (physically...not so much emotionally---he's a tad sensitive) Big head bonks result in just a few seconds of crying.
U--UP UP and UP....he likes to try to crawl up on things.
V--Verbal. He lets us know when he just does.not.like.it!
W--Wobbly. He's a little wobbly when he's standing on his own two feet. Not sure of himself quite yet.
X--eXtra cuddly. I mention it each month, but this boy can snuggle!
Y--Yummy! I can eat him up. And he loves when we do!
Z--Z??? hmmm Zippy. The boy is quick on all 4's!
A-Z....we love you, Harrison! And we love all of the wonderful things you bring to our lives!!! Happy 11 month birthday!
2 comments:
Happy 11 month birthday, Harrison! Can't believe how fast you are growing up...time sure does fly! You are such a cutie!!!!
happy 11 months little man! we sure do miss you, let's play soon! the dimple on the cheeks cracks me up, Camden's is soooo cute too!
Post a Comment