Love your recent posts! Um...7 BOYS?! That is a handful! Sounds like fun! Do you find that when you were having your boys that EVERYONE was having boys? And now that you're having a girl, EVERYONE is having a girl? I do. Just curious! Also curious - how are you telling people that Erin Elizabeth is a double-named girl? I haven't figured that out yet. When I tell people her name is Mia Claire, they say "OH! Mia! That's so cute!" To which I reply, "Actually-it's Mia Claire, the whole thing, two names, both at the same time." It's a little wordy to say all that - I figured you have a more creative way to say it! HA! I should be emailing you this - but I don't think I have your email address!! Mine is katiemott28@gmail.com. Hope you're feeling well!! xoxo
1 comment:
Love your recent posts! Um...7 BOYS?! That is a handful! Sounds like fun! Do you find that when you were having your boys that EVERYONE was having boys? And now that you're having a girl, EVERYONE is having a girl? I do. Just curious!
Also curious - how are you telling people that Erin Elizabeth is a double-named girl? I haven't figured that out yet. When I tell people her name is Mia Claire, they say "OH! Mia! That's so cute!" To which I reply, "Actually-it's Mia Claire, the whole thing, two names, both at the same time." It's a little wordy to say all that - I figured you have a more creative way to say it! HA! I should be emailing you this - but I don't think I have your email address!! Mine is katiemott28@gmail.com. Hope you're feeling well!!
xoxo
Post a Comment