Monday, August 10, 2009

Comedian


He is funny. For real. He gets a little carried away at times trying to make people laugh. People who know me from a long time ago probably know exactly where he gets that from. I have mellowed over the years! ANYWAY, here are some of his latest funnies...

1. He tells me that his name is not Leyton. He is Austin or Scooby or Tuck or Blue...or any other name he can come up with.
2. He makes this ridiculous ace ventura type face and whips his head around to look at me.
3. He puts his own spin on words that he knows how to say. He says things like "okea" for okay. (example...I tell him to do something and he ignores me so I tell him to say "okay, mommy." He's way too stubborn for that so he says "okea." OR...after time out I ask him to tell Harrison he is sorry---instead Leyton says "sorra harrison.") STUBBORN, but secretly funny.
4. He told me that he no longer will eat breakfast. SO...we call the exact same food at the exact same time of day our "morning snack" and he will eat it up. He told me that he loves morning snacks more than breakfast.

He is also such a love bug these days. He rubs my back, wants to snuggle, tells us he loves us....just a sweetheart. When Russell got home from his annual boy's trip in Arkansas, Leyton said "I sure am glad you are home, daddy." Just melts our hearts! :)

Oh and as for this picture...I do realize that every picture of him is the same--only different shirts. It must be his signature pose..and smile! :)

No comments: