Friday, December 18, 2009

Update on our DAUGHTER...

That still sounds so weird. I love it!

We had our last sonogram today. The first thing the sonographer said was "Gosh, she has a lot of hair!" What?!?! I have only had SERIOUSLY bald babies. Turns out EE has a full head of hair...on the back of her head! You know like an old man---bald on the top with some hair around the sides! Really though, Leyton and Harrison had the same thing when they were born and it all fell out a little bit after birth. I see some really cute pink hats in her future...or a great ponytail on the back of her little head. :)

She is head down. With her little Flintstone feet hanging out in my ribs. Speaking of Flintstone feet, her feet are 100% identical to Russell's. I saw them and said...Look at her "Barney Rubble's." The sonographer said she thought Flintstone right when she saw them too, but didn't wanna say something in case it may offend me. Offend me? No way! I love her little wide feet, with toes all equal in size!

She has her hands up around her face. She has done that for every sono we have had. She was sucking the entire time...the sonographer told us to have her pacis ready. We do. Pacis have always been a big hit in the Roberts' house.

She is weighing in at about 6 lbs. 3 oz.

So...we are scheduled to deliver on Tuesday, January 12th. I am so excited to hold my sweet daughter and kiss her precious Flintstone feet.

1 comment:

Bessa said...

So exciting! So close! Enjoy your last Christmas season as a mommy of two. I can't wait for you to have a sweet little girl to dress and spoil! They're just as fun as boys, in my experience, but different. You'll love it, of course. I hope she's a sweet baby for you. I can't believe she has hair. I think I would send this little guy in my tummy back as a mistaken identity if he comes out with hair! I mean, Alexandra's 2 1/2 and hardly has any hair, still!