Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the First Day of Christmas...

the Roberts' Family, each got a new ornament for their Christmas tree.

This is the ornament that I picked. It is a cross with three little stones in it. I picked it because it reminds me how thankful I am to God for my 3 sweet sweet blessings.


This is the ornament that Russell picked. It is a white wire reindeer and he picked it because it is probably the only ornament on the tree that cannot break. Practical guy...very important with a 3 year old and 1 year old around the tree.


This is the ornament that Leyton picked. It is a snow globe. Or as Leyton describes it..."My perfect snow globe." It is an A&M snow globe for our future Aggie. (& no, we didn't persuade him to pick that one)


This is the ornament that Harrison picked. It is a stuffed snowman. We knew this was "the one" because he kissed it when we gave it to him. Oh, and he likes to chew on it.


This year our sweet Mimi was with us for our first day of Christmas. She picked an angel for the tree. When I asked her why she picked it she said it is because she likes it. That makes sense.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

L-O-V-E your cross, what a perfect ornament for you!

Katie Mott said...

Oh Marsha!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas tradition! I think I may copy you...this is just a precious idea!