Friday, December 11, 2009

Recent Pics...

I thought I'd put a couple of pics on the blog of the boys. I went and got my camera to find that Leyton has taken 149 pictures of things around the house. Here a few examples of his work...





The boys enjoying a nice, warm bubble bath after a hard day of playing...


See! I told you they live a tough life. Here they are watching a Leap Frog video together...


Here is our little artist, Leyton, with his latest creation---a whale. He has drawn about 554 snowmen so I decided to take a picture of him changing things up a bit the other day.

2 comments:

Bessa said...

That's a good whale drawing!
And I like Leyton's photos, too. Maybe he has a future in the arts.

Rachael said...

dang, that's a good whale! I guess he's going to be arsty like his mama!
I have a photo/art proposition for ya! we'll talk later :)