Tuesday, December 29, 2009

37 weeks...

Went to the doctor today. 50% effaced and hardly dilated. Happy that she has some more time to cook. Really, I have no complaints. I feel pretty good...just sleepy which is to be expected with everything going on. The insomnia is really the toughest part. I am thankful to have a husband who helps me with the boys...and helps me put on my shoes. :)

I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left to be pregnant. I kinda don't remember what it is like not being pregnant. I will miss it. I like having her safe...with me all the time.

But yes...this is my last pregnancy ever. I am sure.

So...in the next 2 weeks I am going to try to rest, spend some quality time with my sons, go on a date with my husband, and go to the 5 million appointments we have scheduled. Which by the way...Harrison has another ear infection. (even with his tubes) So...the pedi thinks it is a good idea to do surgery to remove his adenoids and get a new pair of tubes. He goes to the ENT on Tuesday which means that he will most likely have surgery on Friday the 8th. My poor sweet boy...hopefully this will make all the difference in the world for him.

1 comment:

Bessa said...

2 weeks? No way. I don't believe it. Where did the time go?????