Saturday, September 6, 2008

What's up?!?!?

Okay...so I am thinking I am pretty much caught up to where we are now. Now, I will stay on top of this whole blogging thing instead of jamming almost 2 years into 2 days of blogging. I will post some recent pictures of him starting "school" soon. He is going on Tuesdays and Thursdays...last week was his first time. He wasn't too thrilled about it on the first day. In fact, he was the only one who cried the entire time. ugh! He did better the second day though. We still had some tears at drop-off and pick-up, but it was a big improvement!

We have been busy trying to get Harrison's room finished. It is coming along. I will post some pics when we are finished. I still can't believe he will be here in less than 4 weeks. I am excited to meet this new little guy but want him to stay put until October 1st!

1 comment:

Bessa said...

You've been busy! This looks great.
--B