We had our 36 week appointment today and it went great! We were happy to get a sonogram and see Harrison's sweet face. It looks like he is going to have chubby cheeks like his brother. He was very active and moving around a lot so it was hard to get a good look at him. My doctor plans on inducing me on September 29th, so it looks like we already know his birthday unless he decides to arrive earlier than that. I still feel like there is so much to do to prepare for his arrival...but I just keep reminding myself that it will get finished. We are so excited to meet him!
2 comments:
very exciting! glad we both got to see our boyfriends today, lol!
WOW! That's great. I guess our babies could have the same birthday...I am being induced at 41 weeks- September 25th (unless I go into labor sooner)
Sonia had her baby this morning!
Post a Comment