Monday, September 8, 2008

Can't Sleeep--

It's 3:30 in the morning and I just can't sleep. Here are the reasons why...
1. baby is moving non-stop
2. have to pee
3. ac is broken upstairs so Leyton is in a pack n play in our room
4. have to pee
5. can't quit worrying about things I can't change
6. have to pee
7. can't get comfortable
8. have to pee
9. my back hurts
....and did I mention that I have to pee?!?!?

ALL THE TIME...to the point where it is almost comical. I know pregnancy is beautiful...a blessing...a gift from God, but right now I am ready to pull my hair out! And to be honest, I will feel this way until October 1st when I am reminded how wonderful pregnancy really is after seeing my little guy's face. Until then I will be spending most of my day (and nights!) in the bathroom!

No comments: