Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Vegas!
Really mom?!?!? Does the bow have to be THIS big?
So...a few of us girls went to Vegas for my sister's 40th birthday party. She is really 41. I got preggo last year and so we waited until this year to celebrate. Vegas, pregnant? No, thank you. Anyway, we had a FABULOUS time. (minus the major lack of sleep...still recovering) We spent most of our time at the Roulette table....losing all of our money. We met a very nice dealer named Marilyn that we chatted with while we were playing. She talked about how she left her daughter for her first time at 3 months and when she came back she was a whole different baby. Turns out Marilyn knew what she was talking about. Erin-Elizabeth just seemed so much older when I came home. I missed all my kiddos so much, but EE was the one that definitely made a change. Not sure what it is exactly...she just seems different! SOOOO while I believed I was unlucky after losing too much money in the casinos...I came home to this bright smile that proved otherwise!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment