HI!!! I'm 7 months old today!
I love her. SO MUCH! 7 months!!!
Her newest (and only) party trick is that she can clap her hands when I ask her to. Except it's kinda like when you high-five someone and miss....with the exception that she isn't embarassed when she misses her own hands. Pure cuteness.
As you can tell in the picture above, she is getting frustrated about not getting around. Girl is wanting to crawl. She gets places right now by scooching her bottom up and down like an inchworm. She also likes to get places by rolling there...this way is much faster!
She has 4 bottles a day. And 3 meals. She likes to feed herself. Her favorites are cereal bars and cheese.
Ok. This next thing is hard for me to even type. Seriously. I have dreaded this day for a while now. My daughter, who has worn a bow since the day she came home from the hospital, is tearing her headbands off. You may have noticed that she is growing some hair. Well, I thought I'd get those clear little rubber bands and try a couple of very very short pigtails. Number 1: she hates it and cries the whole time I'm doing it. Number 2: turns out you need more than a few fine strands of hair to make those things stay. SOOOO...no headbands OR pigtails. I'm not giving up quite yet.
She loves her bath. She is a trooper about having water poured straight on her head. Loves it!
Her first tooth is finally showing a tad bit.
7 months has gone by....it's been wonderful. She completes this Roberts Fam...and we all love her soooooo very much!
1 comment:
boy oh boy she is the cutest little thing ever.... and growing like a freaking weed!!!
Post a Comment