Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yahoooo!

I'm so happy that I'm 8 months old.


See...I'm so happy that I am clapping! You'd never hear my "silent cheer" though since I like to keep my hands in a fist. Mommy says it still counts as clapping even though sometimes I miss putting my hands together. It takes lots and lots of concentration.




I also like to play outside. Mommy thinks it is hot. I think it is just right.


I've been doing a lot more of this lately. It just makes me so mad when mommy doesn't let me eat the paper or other things that I have found on the ground somewhere. I have also been bonking my head a lot more these days which is never fun.


Mommy thinks my new nickname should be "Hoover" because I help pick up all of the small tidbits I find on the floor just like a vacuum cleaner. I work really hard at this job. Gotta earn my keep around here! I also like to eat these little "treasures" that I find along my way. Mommy says "Icky"...I say "Delicious!"

3 comments:

Katie Mott said...

Hey Marsha! I have been so bad at getting on the computer lately so I just read all your latest posts!! I still cannot believe you're pregnant again - so EXCITING!! And NOW I cannot believe you're going to MOVE! (well - if all goes well and your house sells...) WOW! You are totally wonder-woman to me! How are you feeling? Do you find out what you're having? Your blog posts ALWAYS make me laugh right out loud! You're hilarious! Your kids are the cutest things ever!!

Haley Family said...

I swear, he get cuter every single day!!!

Bessa said...

Yay for clapping. We've been encouraging Luke to do it, but he is not interested. Alexandra claps enough for all of us.

Good luck today.