Today our Harrison was baptized. We had many family and friends join us for the special day. Russell and I were discussing how much our church means to us on the way to our little man's baptism this morning. Russell was baptized there while we were dating, Russell proposed to me in the sanctuary there, we were married there, and now both of our children have been baptized there. We have made so many wonderful friends in our church who I know will be our friends for life. Harrison did a great job this morning besides the fact that he almost ripped every piece of my hair out of my head during the prayer. Oh and Leyton cracked us up because after the preacher asked us our 3 questions with our reply being "I do," Leyton spouted off with a little extra "I do" of his own. :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
A Day Worth Celebrating!
I must say this is the best Mothers Day gift ever!








Today our Harrison was baptized. We had many family and friends join us for the special day. Russell and I were discussing how much our church means to us on the way to our little man's baptism this morning. Russell was baptized there while we were dating, Russell proposed to me in the sanctuary there, we were married there, and now both of our children have been baptized there. We have made so many wonderful friends in our church who I know will be our friends for life. Harrison did a great job this morning besides the fact that he almost ripped every piece of my hair out of my head during the prayer. Oh and Leyton cracked us up because after the preacher asked us our 3 questions with our reply being "I do," Leyton spouted off with a little extra "I do" of his own. :)
Today our Harrison was baptized. We had many family and friends join us for the special day. Russell and I were discussing how much our church means to us on the way to our little man's baptism this morning. Russell was baptized there while we were dating, Russell proposed to me in the sanctuary there, we were married there, and now both of our children have been baptized there. We have made so many wonderful friends in our church who I know will be our friends for life. Harrison did a great job this morning besides the fact that he almost ripped every piece of my hair out of my head during the prayer. Oh and Leyton cracked us up because after the preacher asked us our 3 questions with our reply being "I do," Leyton spouted off with a little extra "I do" of his own. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What an awesome day to have a baptism --- and my God your kids are just the cutest things - ever! Happy Mother's Day!!
so glad it was a beautiful day for your family!
Harrison was adorably handsome yesterday. And I didn't hear Leyton's "i do" but wish I had.
Luke is hot on your heels - two weeks until he's officially a member of the church.
Awww! These pictures are precious. Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment