Friday, May 22, 2009

Leyton-ardo Di Vinci

I love the art that Leyton has brought home from school. I hang it on the refrigerator, tape it to the cabinets, and I have even framed a couple of them. He points and yells "I MADE THAT!" every time he sees one of his masterpieces. Someone came to "stage" our house in order for us to sell... and as much as it hurt, I took down most of his creations at our house. I don't understand it, but they claim that people don't want to see all that when they walk into what could be their future home. Personally, I think it might make it sell faster but what do I know? Here are a couple of my favorites.


I have literally saved every piece of paper that he has brought home from school this year. I am wondering how to manage the mounds of paper, but it is so hard for me to throw it away. I am going to need a storage unit just to keep the kiddo's creations. Oprah says to take pictures of it and save it in a scrapbook. Oprah doesn't know what she is talking about! GASP!!! (yes, I said it.) :) I just can't bring myself to pitch any of it.

1 comment:

Bessa said...

We have at LEAST 3 pieces a week, since Alexandra was 3 months old. Plus, now Luke has at least that much too. I've pitched a lot of it. It's TOO MUCH! When I can't toss it, I send it to grandparents. I have some (framed) at work. I switch those out often.