Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And Baby Makes.....5??!?!??


We were shocked too...to say the least. So shocked in fact that Russell thought maybe the test was a dud. I have no idea how pregnant I am. I just went in for bloodwork today. It has to be pretty early. I am not the type of person who can wait to share this kind of news about myself. (I can keep quiet with other people's exciting news though!) With both Leyton and Harrison I was telling the ladies in the checkout lanes at Wal-Mart. In fact, the librarian at Tom Landry Elementary knew I was pregnant with Leyton before Russell did! I just can't hold it in!!!! :) We are definitely surprised and baffled, but SOO SOOO excited!

Hard to believe this little guy is going to be a big brother, huh? It dawned on me this morning that if he would have been born just 29 days earlier, they would be in the same grade at school!!!

...& Leyton says he's an old pro at this! ;)

Keep us in your prayers please! Lots of Love, The Roberts' Fam!

9 comments:

Bessa said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel's Revelations said...

A family of five :) Congratulations to you both. much love, Rachel

Katie Mott said...

wha...wha...what???? holy moly marsha!! i am sooooooo happy for you!! what a shock! so - i can't do math...will harrison and baby #3 be...16 months apart? what a fun house you will have!! i will keep ya'll in my prayers!! awesome news!!

Rachael said...

Wow!!!!!! is right!!
wait...same grade? is that right?
congrats! :)

Sonia said...

I am so super excited for you. It was fun talking to you today. It is going to be so much fun!! Call me when you have a chance to talk.

KymFox said...

congrats!! you have such a beautiful family, we will be thinking about you all and waiting for more updates!!

El Momma said...

I love the sign! You are such a teacher! I love it.
Congratulations to all of you. This is so exciting. You are catching up with us quickly, girlie...we love it! See you soon!

The Gecks said...

Whoa!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Marsha!

Unknown said...

oh my! I missed this post!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!