Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Scattered...Just Like My Brain!

This post is going to be scattered. A little bit of this and that. Not at all focussed. Yep...just like me. In fact, I have been so scatter-brained lately---I have gotten to my car, put the kids in their carseat, and pulled out of the driveway---before realizing I forgot my shoes. This has not just happened once, but TWICE in one week! On top of that, I put Harrison in the bath this evening...followed by Leyton. Same as always. Leyton looked down and informed me that Harrison was still wearing his diaper. Looney, I tell ya!

Ok...we went to the pediatrician this morning. Harrison has an ear infection. I know that it is common to still have some ear infections after tubes, but it was still a real bummer for me. (& for him, I'm sure!) He is on antibiotics and ear drops. I guess tubes aren't miracles, but I'd sure like them to be! He also goes back to the ENT for a hearing test on June 3rd. Please keep him in your prayers that it all goes well.

Speaking of June 3rd...that is when Russell and I get to have our first peek at Baby Number 3. We are really excited. I'd love your prayers for that too. :) We have had fun talking about the baby and thinking about our exciting future with 3 kiddos.

House is going on the market. We figure if it sells, we'll move. If it doesn't, we won't. Brilliant, huh? We want a newer home. Plus, our fourth bedroom is a playroom right now. This baby needs a room. We would love to move, but it won't be awful if we can't. We actually thought about moving before we found out we are pregnant. I told Russell that we should wait until next Spring so we wouldn't have anything major going on for a few months. That plan (of nothing major happening) was shot when we got preggers...so what the heck, let's move too.



There's my 3 favorite cuties. This pic makes me laugh because Harrison is such a poser. Do you think he has had his picture taken before?




:)

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Scatter brained doesn't even begin to describe me! I think you are doing good - just don't lose the kids - huh? The boys are so damn cute - you need to put Harrison in commercials! Talk to you soon.

El Momma said...

I am definitely Miss Scatter Brain at my house. I call it pregnant brain, but I'm not prego, so I guess that doesn't really work! :-)

Haley Family said...

Oh Marsha.....you have not changed a bit. I laughed outloud when I read the part of you forgetting to put your shoes on to leave the house. I wish you lots of prayers at your upcoming doctors visits.