Friday, November 7, 2008

Terrific?

Remember in my last post about Leyton---how I said that being two is terrific? Well, I TAKE IT BACK! :) At least I do today. Here is a recap of just a few things that occurred in our house today.
1. Leyton took ALL the toilet paper off the roll and stuffed it in the toilet. When I put him in time out he sat there yelling..."It's my birthday!" UM, no....your birthday was a week ago.
2. We went to play at Willowbend Mall...Leyton managed to throw himself on the ground and scoot himself on his forehead across the play area because he didn't want to leave. I had Harrison in the Baby Bjorn, so it was a job to pick him up. I had to lift by his arm. All the other moms with their 4 month old babies looked at me with total digust. I can't wait until their kids turn two.
3. He knew he wasn't supposed to leave the play area at the mall. So he would stand there and just put one foot over the line. This made me giggle.
4. "BLUE CUP!!!!!!!!!!" He wanted his blue cup, but I couldn't find it. Sorry buddy...you are going to have to use your yellow cup. This causes him to roll around on the floor crying for 10 minutes. Who knew he liked blue so much?
5. He also tortured his baby brother.
6. He pulled my hair out of my head.
Overall he did just about anything and everything that he isn't supposed to do. He's in bed....and he has been since 6 o'clock!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I am so relieved to hear that Leyton is a typical 2 year old! :)you had me worried when you said you were loving this age so much...I am finding it very challenging to try to be patient all the time!!!

Haley Family said...

Oh dear. I think I want Annemarie to stay 5 months old forever. You sure do have your hands full. I laughed outloud when I read the comment on the toilet paper. Hang in there lady!

Jen said...

Oh these little boys!