Monday, November 24, 2008

Soft Spot by Wozzy!!!

I have a good friend who is an inventor! For real...isn't that cool? Anyway, she is the type of girl who can put striped leg warmers on with polka dotted leggings and look adorable. She has a way of pulling things off that others couldn't. Well, she did it again. I remember going with her to the Dallas Arboretum after Leyton was born and she said how someone needs to invent a soft, cushy place for a baby to sit. I say things like that all the time. She is the girl that gets off her tush and does it! They have worked their tails off and they have done it! I didn't know what all it takes to be a mad inventor, but it is LOTS of work. Anyway, I was lucky enough to get a Soft Spot and cover for my baby shower. We use it all the time! I love it....and I promise I am not just saying that because she is my friend! Check out her website at www.softspotbywozzy.com---it's definitely a must have!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

YES, I remember you getting this at your shower and now that we have hardwoods all over, I MUST have one too! thanks for the site