Sunday, November 2, 2008
Harrison is ONE month old!
Harrison McKinney Roberts is one month old! He's a cutie. We love hnim. Wanna hear about the fun things he does? He eats. He sleeps. He poops...LOTS(well, not lots but often.) Occasionally he sprays us when we are changing his diaper. He cries. He grunts. He smiles. (my personal favorite) He snuggles. (another favorite) In just one short month, I already can't imagine what we did without him. When I was pregnant everyone told me how hard having 2 is...I think God planned the whole thing out really well. (He's really amazing...God that is) He gives you this cute little baby to love and take care of...then He gives you time to adjust to the whole thing by having your baby sleep most of the time. I think it won't really get hard until Harrison starts staying up more. The hardest part is feeding the baby and entertaining Leyton, but we are figuring that out with the help of some very special friends. (Elmo and Dora) Leyton loves his baby brother. One night Harrison was crying downstairs and Leyton was sleeping upstairs. Leyton woke up and said "It's okay baby"...then he rolled over and went back to sleep. I thought it was pretty sweet. I really love our family of four and am so very thankful for our many blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is sooo sweet that Leyton woke up saying that. Tomorrow is my first day to do the whole two kid thing alone, this post was exactly what I needed to read :) I am LOVING our family of 4 too and can't imagine how we felt complete without Camden in our lives!
I love this blog entry. It's so true about God planning it out perfectly and giving you the little sleeping baby that you can adjust to and grow with.
I hope your camera will be fixed soon..I want to see updated pics! LOL
Post a Comment