Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sleepy....

This morning I was in the shower and put my shampoo in my hand and rubbed it all over my face. Then, I realized when I was putting on my lotion after my shower that I only shaved one of my legs. I definitely am going to blame it on sleep deprivation! ANYWAY....life is good though. Leyton is doing well...keeping me entertained. Harrison is just a sweet little snuggle bug. I can't believe how fast the time is going by. It is almost Thanksgiving....are you kidding me? When I pick up Leyton from school today we are heading to Houston to visit my family. It is my nephew Cade's sixth birthday. (talk about time flying!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet sweet nephew Cader Tot!

2 comments:

El Momma said...

Hey there! I hope you guys are having a great time and Cade has a happy birthday. Maybe we can see you again when y'all are in town for Christmas. It would be fun to make that a tradition. Melinda needs to see you and Mary ("North!")at least once a year! lol!

Rachael said...

LOL, I hear ya girl! i hardly got any sleep at all last night. you made me laugh!
Cader tot, I never heard you call him that before, that is funny!