Monday, June 16, 2014
Pretty Little "Fibber"
My mom was in town so we took advantage of her SAM's membership one day last week. It was a family affair...my mom included. You know you are old when SAM's and Costco are highlights of your day. Anyway....at the end of the shopping trip, I see EE strutting over and she was obviously chewing on something. I asked her what she had in her mouth and she immediately had a look of shame. (she's a terrible liar) All she said was "It fell in my mouth." Homegirl had put an already been chewed piece of gum in her mouth and went to town on it. Makes me kinda sick just thinking about it. I explained that gum doesn't just "fall" into one's mouth. She started bawling because she knew she was busted. Then, she told me someone put it in her mouth. (a stranger!) Finally, she caved and told the truth. ABC gum. On the bright side---it was two lessons rolled into one. Germs and honesty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment