Monday, June 16, 2014
Attitude Adjustment
I could list a million wonderful traits in my girl. But today I'm going to share a little story that shows her more bossy side. ;) We were swimming in the backyard during the afternoon before EE's recital that night. She was talking about where she was going to pick to go out to eat after her performance. My mom started rattling off some suggestions of her own. EE proceeded to prop herself up on the edge of the hot tub with her elbows, she leaned in towards my mom, and looked her square in the eyes. She said (word for word) "Mimi, is this YOUR recital, is this the BOY'S recital, or is this MY recital?" Well, well, well....Miss Thang thinks it should be her way or the highway. I'm happy to report that while we DID have "Mexico food"(what she calls it) for HER recital, we did NOT go to the exact restaurant of her choice. A little give & take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment