Happy 4th Birthday, EE! Four years? In some ways it feels like I just gave birth to you...& then in other ways it feels like you have been here forever. We had your 4th birthday party at the gymnastics place. You loved it! We went and had a mani before your bash---you definitely like having your nails painted. You sit perfectly---not moving a muscle. You are a spunky little girl. You are funny. You are helpful. You aren't scared of anything. In fact, you are the one to go upstairs alone to get the boy's stuff because they are too scared to be up there alone. You love to be on the go....not one to sit around. Your favorite things are drawing, "reading" books, and being with other people. You still haven't really sat through an entire tv show. I love your deep little voice and your belly laugh---you are certainly one of a kind & I am so glad you are mine! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment