Monday, June 16, 2014

Hey Mickey!

Best vacation ever! In February we took the kids to Disney World. It was awesome! Leyton got to play hooky for 4 days from school---something I would've sworn I would never do. (just another example of me eating my words!) It was sooooo worth it. The parks were not overcrowded and the weather was perfect! Low 80's! All of us agree that our favorite part was Magic Kingdom. Leyton went on some pretty scary roller coasters like a champ. We also loved Epcot's Test Track....that was another favorite. The Lilo and Stitch ride definitely goes down as our least favorite. All 3 kiddos were screaming and crying. It is one of those 4d rides and it locks you in (hard---pushing down on your shoulders) in the pitch black. I think I was even about to have a panic attack. We look forward to going back again sometime in the next couple of years---I think I agree that it just may be the most magical place on earth!

No comments: