Monday, February 14, 2011

Jam Packed...

We had a fun-filled weekend.

Friday---Harrison had his usual slumber party in Leyton's bed.

Saturday---the boys started Lil' Sluggers. Harrison's class actually got cancelled so he is starting soccer this Saturday instead. Leyton loved Lil' Sluggers and did a great job.

Harrison went to a birthday party at a gymnastics place. He loved running down the trampoline and jumping into the foam blocks. He kept holding up his one finger and saying "Just one more time, okay?"

One of our best buddies Jensen came over later that afternoon for a slumber party. Leyton and Jensen played Mario Bros the whollllle time. They love it. They went to sleep late and woke up pretty early. So early that I ignored their calls until 7 am. :)

Sunday---we woke up and headed to the gym so mommy could do Zumba. The kids loved it because the Halsey boys joined us at the gym for the morning. We came home and took a nap. (mommy ran errands) THEN, THE HIGHLIGHT OF IT ALL....THE IMAGINATION MOVERS CONCERT! The whole family was pumped. Leyton had on his Smitty jumpsuit. We got there and were not disappointed. It was AWESOME! I am not joking when I tell you that it is my favorite concert that I have ever been to. I loved watching the boys in awe...dancing and singing along to the music. At the end, I brought Leyton up to the front row with me. I held him over my head so Smitty could see his outfit. We were screaming Smitty's name. (total groupies) THEN....Smitty walked up to Leyton and fist bumped him! Priceless! It was total greatness!

When we were walking out of the show Leyton said "I really loved this concert, Mommy." He also told me that he wants to play the drums AND the guitar. He can't just pick one. You go, Leyton!

We wrapped up the night with our family Valentine celebration at Abuelos.

Great weekend, wonderful memories...

1 comment:

Katie Mott said...

wow marsha!! WHAT A FUN WEEKEND!! I am totally obsessed with the movers (although blake is a little over them now...boo...) and they came here too...I was SOOOO debating over taking blake (too young, bad time of day..blah blah blah) and now i am just SICK that i didn't!! SICK I TELL YOU!! but i am SUPER glad you took yours and loved it!! You are such a fun mom!!