Friday, February 11, 2011

10 Things...

that I'm loving about Harrison. (in honor of Valentine's Day)
1. He says "Hold ya me please" when he wants me to hold him.
2. He says "You're welcome" when the normal response would be thank you. For example--I give him his milk....."You're Welcome."
3. He used to want me when he got hurt...now, he wants "brudder."
4. How he wraps his arms so tight around my neck and gives me the best squeezes!
5. How when I ask him if he wants hugs or kisses, he says hugs AND kisses.
6. He is the most lovable little guy ever....I always tell Russell that Harrison will make the best husband because he is so attentive and loves to cuddle.
7. How he jumps and jumps---getting (maybe) a half an inch off the ground each time. BUT Oh how he tries!
8. When he holds his lovie up to his nose....and all you can see are his sweet little eyes.
9. That he will love on and snuggle other people too. He makes everyone feel a little loved!
10. That we can feel just how much this little man loves his family! He's my sweetheart. And we love YOU more than words can say, Sonny Boy.

No comments: