1. Our night time chats in his bed. He always says "Let's talk for a while, Mommy."
2. How he asks me how long things are going to take by using his hands..."This long?" (with arms stretched wide) or "This long?" (with arms close together.)
3. How he calls Harrison "buddy."
4. How he wants EE to get in his bed and snuggle.
5. That he is always willing to be my helper.
6. That he still calls my name for me to come get him out of bed after naps and in the morning.
7. How much he loves spending time with his daddy.
8. When I ask him who is best friends at school are and he replies..."I love everyone."
9. He will still snuggle some....if I bribe him.
10. He is funny...and loves when we laugh at him. We love YOU my funny little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment