Monday, July 19, 2010
Fears--
I mentioned before that Leyton is going through a tough time with different fears. He is still scared that we all aren't going to stay at the house when he goes to bed. He is still scared of gorillas. He has now asked if bad worms, lizards, and frogs will get into his room. He needs lots of reassurance. I was completely that kid growing up. Except mine lasted until an embarassingly old age! Hopefully this will be a thing of the past soon enough. Until then, lots of discussions about how gorillas live so far away that they could never make it to our door, how worms don't hurt anyone, and how lizards and frogs like it outside because they need to eat insects to survive. And of course I tell him we'd never leave...because we are a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment