Harrison is 21 months!
Some of my favorite things he says:
*back second (he says this while holding up one finger in the air...as in, "I'll be back in a second."
*where (this is my favorite because he holds his hands up and shrugs his shoulders like he is asking a question)
*I did it YEEEEAAAA! (you would never understand it....it sounds like idiityea! all smushed together. He claps while he says it.)
*stop (prounounced like "shop"---he does this while putting his hand up telling his brother to back off. I'll tell Leyton to quit whatever he is doing because his brother told him to stop. Leyton will reply with, "No, he said shop."
He is following in his brother's footsteps and has begun fasting also. Once again, not for any spiritual reasons. Homeboy just doesn't wanna eat. I have been putting more effort into making healthy meals for the family and I must admit it is pretty discouraging when Harrison looks at it, says yuck, and throws it on the floor. I have committed to not giving him anything else when he does that in hopes that this will be a short-lived phase.
He copies every single thing his brother does. (and his cousins) He is infatuated with his cousins after spending a lot of time there this summer.
He loves trains "choo choo trains" and cars. He can play with them all day long.
We love you more than you'll ever know, Harrison McKinney!
1 comment:
Sometimes I could swear that 75% of the time, Ally and Luke eat NO dinner. Especially Luke! But we hold fast and they "fast" until breakfast.
Maybe our kids are just really pious.
Post a Comment