I'm going to miss Leyton doing somersaults to get to his bedroom. It takes forever for him to get there and sometimes I feel like saying "Hurry up!!!" Then I remember how stinkin funny it is that someone would seriously somersault to their bedroom. I think I may try it tonight.
I'm going to miss Harrison wanting to snuggle with me for soooo long when he wakes up. I love his little head on my shoulder and how he tries to shove his pacifier in my mouth. I love how he just looks up at me and giggles. Sometimes I can run off my checklist of to-do's in my head, but I just need to remind myself that the to-do's will always be there and that very soon my little guy will be too busy to snuggle.
I'm going to miss Erin-Elizabeth "talking" to me with her sweet little baby noises at 3 or 4 am. Sometimes I wanna cry because I'm so sleepy and she just talks and talks for an hour or so. I need to remember that one of these days I am going to be so sleepy because she is out with her friends until late at night instead of snuggling next to me making the sweetest sounds.
I'm going to look back and miss how sweet and innocent these little munchkins really are right now. Life is good...no, life is better than good---stinky diapers and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment