Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Miss Priss-

(this is another pic that my friend Rach took of EE) My camera isn't working right now so I haven't taken new pics lately!
My girl is changing so much! She is a squishy little ball of sunshine. She makes the awful "toot" noise all the time right now. ALL the time. It is cute until her brothers join in when we are in public. Three kids all making that noise is somewhat embarrassing. She sits up on her own to play with her toys which makes mommy feel a lot less guilty putting her down to do things. She loves to be tickled under her neck. She has the highest pitched screeches and the deepest laughs. She attacks your face when you hold her. I've almost lost an eye or my nose on more than one occasion. She went to the doctor today and she has another ear infection. We will go to the ENT later this month to talk tubes. It's just a matter of time. After all, she is a Roberts' baby. She weighs 18 pounds. My little chunk-a-love! I tell her to embrace her rolls and dimples---for some reason, when you're my age, rolls and dimples are no longer absolutely adorable. With her, (maybe because she is our last) I really understand why people say that time flies by. She has almost been here for half a year. I can't believe it.

1 comment:

El Momma said...

Is this EE's bedroom? So precious!
And, she is beyond adorable. I can't wait to see her and squeeze her again!
hugs to all of you.....