Monday, April 5, 2010

Stories-

I think my kids are funny. Here are a couple of my favorite ones lately--
Leyton--
*He has told us for a while that he wants a pet. When I ask him what kind of pet, he tells me a toucan. Yeah...a toucan. Well, of course I am not getting him a toucan...BUT my sister cannot say NO. I seriously don't think that word is in her vocabulary. So...Leyton has begged her for a toucan. (he knows she is the sucker of the family) She seriously called me to see if she could get him one. Um...NO! I told her that I think they gnaw people's faces off. (I made that up) I finally told her that she could buy one if she kept it at her house. That did the trick. So instead, she found a stuffed toucan that repeats every single thing we say. Leyton was pumped! Wanna know what he named his new pet? Nobody. That's his name...Nobody.

Harrison--
*The kid loves Chuck E Cheese. Mainly for the pizza. In fact, he loves the pizza so much that he crawls under the booths to eat the leftover pizza off the ground while I'm not looking. I promise we feed him. He already had 3 pieces at the table. On top of eating pizza off the floor, he also dunks his tokens in ranch and tries to eat them as well. I know ranch makes everything good....but not tokens buddy!
*We went to the pedi office a few weeks ago and Harrison cruises in as happy as can be. He runs up to a guy with a shaved head and lays his head on his lap. I would take him away and he would run back. He was sooo happy to see this guy. I guess that little man needs to realize that not all bald dudes are daddy.

2 comments:

Haley Family said...

Oh Marsha. Your blog posts make me laugh. I love it! Yeah, put ranch on a shoe and I would eat it. Too funny!!!!

Rachael said...

they make me laugh, such cuties!