Saturday, January 23, 2010

Some Bunny...

is pretty cute.


and loves her paci.

and makes our family complete!
We love you Erin-Elizabeth!!!

Nicknames for Erin-Elizabeth (so far)...Lizard, Erin-Elizardbeth, and Era. (given by Leyton)

3 comments:

Sonia said...

She is so beautiful!! I bet the boys are so in love. Take care - I'm sure you guys are having so much fun. Keep the pictures coming.

Katie Mott said...

Love LOve LOVE all these new posts and pictures!! your little girl is just TOOOOOO cute and already so stylish! i just love her and want to snuggle her!!! your heart must be so full!! i cannot believe you already managed all three kids by yourself!! seriously marsha! i made my mom stay for 5 weeks after mia claire was born!! and i just have one other one! you are super mom!! and your kids are GORGEOUS!!! I can't tell if erin elizabeth "lizard!" looks like your other yet...all i know is that she is stunning!

kimberly said...

Soooo soo cute!