as a family of four! I love this game. I play it all the time. It started a while ago. Probably about 2 months ago. I think the first time I thought about it was when I said "Last road trip to Houston as a family of four." Then it turned into "Last oil change while being a family of four." Last time we all go to the park...last time we all go out to eat...now, last weekend. I just have 2 nights to go before I'm saying "Last time to go to sleep in our house as a family of four." Whoa. That's big stuff. :)
So...I kinda wanted to do something grand on our (say it with me) "last weekend as a family of four." BUT I am too tired. So, daddy and Leyton went off to see a movie together, my mom headed off to Wal-Mart, and I laid Harrison down for a nap. Not too grand, but kinda nice I must admit.
People ask me if I'm ready. I don't know how you can ever be completely ready for a baby. There is no way to really be ready or prepared. You just do it. Yeah, her room is looking pretty good. Still needs a few finishing details. I have diapers. I have clothes. I HAVE BOWS. Ready?!?! Yes I'm ready to meet her, but I must admit there is comfort in having her right here safe and sound in my tummy for 2 more days while we are still a family of four.
But I am looking forward to our new family of five.
1 comment:
Last Sunday as a family of four. Wow.... a family of 5 is right around the corner! I can't wait to see you make good use of those little bows!! get some sleep....
Post a Comment